THE OLD LAUNDRY LYNDON HALL
|1st Floor only||1st Floor only||Garage|
Situated in the quiet 17th Century village of Lyndon, approximately one mile south of Rutland Water. Communications are good with the A1 Great North Road only 10 minutes away. The nearest mainline Railway Station is at Peterborough, approximately 23 miles away, offering a high speed train service to London in about 45 minutes.
The Old Laundry is built on the first floor of the Victorian former stable block adjacent to Lyndon Hall, a 17th Century Manor House. The conversion has been carried out to a high standard and the result is a comfortable two bed roomed unfurnished flat with superb views over the Hall and surrounding Parkland.
The accommodation includes:
|GROUND FLOOR||FIRST FLOOR|
|Entrance Hall and Stairs to the first floor.||Open plan kitchen-dining-sitting room with an open fire|
|Bathroom with a wash hand basin, wc and bath with a shower|
Small garden area, 21ft by 18ft to west of building. Designated parking in the Estate Office car park.
Heating and hot water are metered (recharged to tenant) and provided
by a ground source heat pump.
Private water supply, mains sewage and electricity.
Rutland County Council
Telephone 01572 722577
Council Tax Band A (£1,228.00 - 2017/18)
Anglian Water Drainage Rates (Contact AW on 08457 145145)
The property is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement. The rent will be £7,800.00 per annum (£650.00 per calendar month), which will be payable one month in advance by standing order.
1. To be let for an initial term of 12 months unfurnished except for carpets and floor coverings.
2. The Tenant will be required to pay a deposit of £1000.00 on entry, returnable to the tenant on satisfactory termination of the tenancy.
3. The Tenant will be responsible for costs in respect of council tax, water (standard charge £50), electricity, telephone and all other outgoings.
4. It is not appropriate to keep pets at this property.
5. Landlord to maintain structure and exterior. The Tenant to be responsible for routine maintenance and internal decoration.
6. Applicants wishing to apply for the tenancy will be required to complete a credit reference at a cost of £50.00 per application. This cost is non-refundable.
Strictly by prior appointment through the Estate Office. Copies of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement can be seen at the Estate Office.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract. All measurements are given as a guide, and no responsibility can be given for any errors arising therefrom. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misstatement in these particulars. No person in the employment of the Lyndon Estate Office has any authority to give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.